Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Two Poems: Assingment #3

I have two poems here. One of them I already posted, but I like it so much that I'll use it again.

Poem #1 (Meatphore poem)

Lying here
Buried under this weight
I turn to question
What faith had led me to believe
Go on
Be free
Your sins are forgiven now
You've done alright
Telling others how to live
Just have faith
It will all float away
I feel as thoughIt's more noticeable than ever
This growing shadow of doubt
Crawling on my wall
Blocking out the light
Only doubts
I wish I had hope
What I fear most
Is redemption itself
Funny to forgive those
Who never forgave
Anything in their days

Poem #2 (Image poem about the most beautiful place)

The quiet speaks
Sometimes more
When everything is so subtle
So inspired
I can still smell the smoke
And the fire
To think the world forgets
About what matters most
Dwelling on more
Disconnected from it all
You learn the most about everything
When you dream

No comments: